CALIBISHE LODGES HOTEL
- When you book an accommodation with Calibishie Lodges Hotel we charge your credit card 50% deposit of the total amount to confirm a reservation. For 3 nights or less we charge the full 100 % at the time of reservation.
- The balance payment (which would complete full payment for reservation) would be settled upon your arrival: however management could decide to charge this amount anytime during your stay.
- Full payment includes: the room rate, taxes and service charges or any other charges pertaining to your reservation.
- Upon making a reservation it becomes necessary for you to give your authorization via e-mail or fax to run the corresponding charges on your credit card.
By your response you declare to have full knowledge of our Reservation & Payment plus Disclaimer and Cancellation Policies.
- On arrival you will be asked to sign a copy of the credit card slip and present a copy of identification (preferably passport). Should you decline your authorization via e-mail / fax is deemed satisfactory as proof of approval.
- Full payment is required to confirm reservation made for three (3) nights or less. This amount is not refundable if the cancellation is made less than 60 days prior your arrival.
- Full payment would be charged for excursions and transportation should a cancellation be made less than 2 weeks prior to arrival.
Cancellation Policy & Refunds: (any refund would be up to the discretion of our management team)
- The Deposit will be non refundable if the cancellation is received less than 60 days prior to your arrival.
- 3.5% bank charges would be deducted for all refunds.
- No Show forfeits deposit. (Deposit would not be refunded) and full payment will be taken.
- Total payment would be taken if you arrive later or leave earlier than days booked and confirmed.
- Cancellation made less than 2 weeks prior arrival will result in the full amount being charged or requested.
- Please note, that our hotel will not refund a last minute cancellation in case of Hurricanes, Storms, Bad weather, Plane/Boat cancellation, Plane/Boat delays. Therefore, we advise you to always get travel insurance.
- All refund outside of our cancellation policy would be to the discretion of our management team.
Program terms and conditions are subject to be changed without notice.
Thank you for your attention.